All kind of construction requires prior topographical survey; this is why in GICZE we make every effort to provide our clients with information according to their needs.
- Highways, roads, pipes, structures, buildings and wells.
- Detailed drawing and leveling.
- Railroads, highways, roads, pipes and pipelines.
- Rivers, lakes, streams and drains (bathymetry).
- Electric power transmission lines.
- Pipes in operation.
- Surveys and identification of areas for different facilities, either existing or in project, with level curves and transversal sections.
- Existing buildings.
- Management for data surveys of upheavals to agencies and owners.
- GPS Positioning of points linked to the National Geodesic Grid.
- Setting up geodesic control points.
- Establishment of coordinates with GPS precision in real time for the construction of references and/or claim post boundaries.
- Saline pipelines
- Detection and positioning of hydrocarbon lines (surveys).
- Cadastral subdivision boundaries and plotting.
- Preparation of drawings.
- Drawing and profile.
- General land plant for several facilities (level curves and transversal sections).
- Crossings with pipelines, roads, etc.
- Upheavals schemes.
- Marking of lots, boundaries, merges, and subdivisions.
- Preparation of particular geographical information systems.