In the development of our projects, the protection and sustainability of the environment are of vital importance; hence we perform diverse studies that define the likelihood of events that would affect the population and the environment.
- Environmental Impact Study, Particular type (MIA-P) and Regional type (MIA-R).
- Studies of environmental risks Level 0, 1, 2, and 3.
- Risk Process Analysis (ARP).
- Consequence analysis (AC) by applying the SCRI software.
We prepare and compile the files for the different agencies with the client’s requirements:
- Record for building-permit application before state and municipal government agency.
- Risk analysis, risk and vulnerability decision for the institute for civil protection.
- Records for permit-applications for the crossing of roads under state jurisdiction.
- Records for building-permit applications for the National Water Commission (CONAGUA), and Communication and Transport Secretariat (SCT).